Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Master List

Thirty four is just around the corner. One week to be exact and I look back at the previous year and ask myself “what have I accomplished?” What have I done to make a difference in the world? Whose life is better because of something I have done? I want to be in a place a year from now not asking myself these questions. I have made a Master List of things I want to do before I turn thirty five. Some things are as simple as picking apples; others are going to require much more dedication and time, growing my relationship with God. I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, daughter, niece, grand-daughter, friend, and a daughter-in-law. I want to be a better Christian, a better, wife, a better mother, etc… Through this, I need support, guidance and motivation. Join me and help walk me through my 1 year Master to do list.

1. Grow my relationship with God
2. Pray more
3. Read a good book
4. Get the important stuff on a hard drive
5. Make a budget and stick to it
6. Keep track of purchases
7. Open a savings account
8. Have a girl’s night out with Grace monthly
9. Have “Date Night” with TJ monthly
10. do something romantic with Jay monthly
11. Make something I love
12. Do something really sweet for Jay
13. Blog Daily
14. Refinish my Huffy
15. Refinish my Free Spirit
16. Plant a veggie garden
17. Send someone flowers
18. Send Christmas card this year-a lot of them with a corny family picture
19. Take my mother to lunch
20. Get body fat % down
21. Get weight down
22. Exercise Daily
23. Run a ½ marathon
24. Do a 5k mud race
25. Do a full marathon
26. Do a sprint triathlon
27. Learn a dance
28. Do an overnight hike
29. Go Scuba Diving
30. Get a passport
31. Take a road trip
32. Water ski
33. Build a great snowman
34. Go to Mardi Gras
35. Drink wine and watch a sunset
36. watch my kids play
37. Build a great sandcastle
38. Buy a good book
39. Go to a concert
40. Go to a festival
41. Go to the flea market
42. Go to Chattanooga Open Air Market
43. See a play
44. Donate time
45. Donate $$$
46. Donate $5 to my new savings account for
everything not complete by the time I am 35
47. Teach someone something
48. Knit a scarf
49. Knit socks
50. Be done Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving
51. Swim with dolphins
52. Teach TJ how to ride his bike
53. Learn to be more care free
54. Learn to love myself
55. Learn something from my dad
56. Learn something from my mom
57. Learn something from my kids
58. Be silly
59. Laugh hard
60. Enjoy my hammock
61. Hand write a note to someone
62. Play a fun game
63. Make dinner for someone
64. Have a football party
65. Make Christmas ornaments
66. Vote
67. Beach Trip
68. Weekend alone
69. Make a new friend
70. Teach Grace respect
71. Teach TJ respect
72. Go to a zoo
73. Drink coffee and watch the sunrise
74. Go horseback riding
75. Go fishing-clean and eat what I catch
76. Get a grip on couponing
77. Enjoy TJ before he starts school
78. Meet someone famous
79. Sleep for 12 hours
80. Have hot chocolate by the fire
81. Make snow cream
82. Make fresh lemonade
83. Pick strawberries
84. Pick apples
85. Pick cotton
86. Read chronicles of Narnia to the kids
87. See a Braves game
88. Watch a really good movie
89. Finish something
90. Embrace 34
91. Write Grace a letter about growing up and give it to her later
92. Write TJ a letter about growing up and give it to him later
93. make a big deal out of each holiday
94. Find out what I am proud of
95. Fix something
96. Ask questions
97. Make a big deal out of my 35th birthday
98. Do something I used to love
99. Make myself something
100. Rock climbing
101. Reconnect with old friends
102. Make a 5 year plan
103. Make a 10 year plan
104. Make a bucket list

No comments:

Post a Comment