Monday, October 24, 2011

On top of Spaghetti

My birthday was a week ago and I learned from TJ this year that it is still your birthday until you have cake. Not wanting to go out and buy my own birthday cake, I just forgot about it. I am getting too old to have a birthday cake anyway, right? Wrong
Sunday afternoon we go to mom & dad's to visit and eat lunch. I am NOT to get into the fridge. Mom & Dad are up to something. Planning to cook chili for lunch Mom began the process, I informed her that we had chili the night before can we have (my personal favorite) spaghetti? Laughing at my suggestion, she said that was a great idea. Weird. As we sit to eat my personal favorite meal, "don't eat too much SPAGHETTI! Save room for dessert." At a point you just let the weirdness continue, you will find out soon enought. After we had all cleaned our plates, Mom brought out dessert.




More Spaghetti!



Me at 34 years old! Still getting birthday cakes. My new thing, no matter what, get a birthday cake. No one knows you better than Mom! Thank you for the Coolest Cake Ever! Thank you for the time and effort. thank you for loving me this much. I love it.


Barb











No comments:

Post a Comment